- On December 15, 2017 at 5 p.m., new patient admissions will stop.
- Arapahoe House will close on January 2, 2018.
- Treatment for current patients in both residential and outpatient settings will conclude by Jan. 2, 2018 and most staff will be laid off then.
- Arapahoe House already is working with the treatment community to ensure as smooth a transition as possible. Every effort will be made to place current patients with other providers.
- In order to continue to help community members seeking treatment and provide information about substance use disorders, Arapahoe House’s call center (303-657-3700) will remain open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday, through Jan. 2. We have increased the call center’s capacity in anticipation of more calls.
Many of us are still scrambling to find alternative resources for our clients. If you need support, here is a link to many low cost and free substance abuse treatment centers.